Tuesday, August 10, 2004

not exactly what i had in mind...

Well, I took another silly personality test, and the result to the 'Which Famous Leader Are You?' test returned Hitler, which I am not particularly pleased with. I will not include the lovely picture, but the text says "You are paranoid but killing all your enemies does help to relieve anxiety. You are Hitler. You tend to see threats everywhere and always focus on worst case scenarios.' Not exactly pleasant, eh? Try it for yourself--www.similarminds.com, and I took the 27-question Famous Leader quiz.

Anyway, I went to Des Moines today with my brother, which was fun. We checked out the new mall and went to two other malls in Des Moines, and I returned with a few books, a new CD (The Killers), a couple of DVDs, a new watch (pink!), and some other sundry stuff. Fun! Our parents met us in Des Moines and we played mini-golf, then went out for prime rib. Fun times--and even more fun because I don't have to be back at work for a whole week :) Yay for that--I'm tired and still vaguely sick from that awful cold I had a month ago, so hopefully I'll get some rest on this vacation...

No comments: