Sunday, September 26, 2004

food poisoning and zombies

So I should be going to bed and nursing what seems to be a case of food poisoning, but I first want to say that you all *must* see 'Shaun of the Dead.' Trust me. Even if you no longer trust my taste in movies. Claudia, Marco and I saw it tonight (rather than going to Adit/Chris/Zach's party, which may have been rather badly done of us, but I was already feeling slightly ill and was not into the idea of dancing/drinking). We all absolutely loved it--hands down one of the funniest movies I've seen in recent memory. Go see it!

As for the food poisoning--I cooked a steak on my George Foreman grill for about four minutes so that it would be nice and raw inside, but I think it may have sat in my fridge too long. Or, my diet coke is poisonous. Hard to tell which one actually tried to kill me, but my stomach periodically feels like it's being shredded from the inside. It was almost exciting and appropriate while watching a zombie movie. But not exciting enough for me to wish to prolong it. So I shall go to bed now.

No comments: