Monday, September 27, 2004

killing and happiness (not necessarily in that order)

I had a great weekend, all in all, other than the food poisoning. The food poisoning caused me to sleep way too late, which means I missed the piano concert that I was going to with some of my coworkers :( I ended up spending the evening on campus--I had CPK (sorry renee) with Can Sar, Joanna, Michael B and Shedletsky, and then we went back to Lag and played mafia.

I'm seriously so happy right now. And it's not even really about the mafia--the game itself wasn't so good, because I was so obviously mafia. However, we played via 'conference call' on my cellphone's speakerphone with Jasmine in Boston, and that was very nice. It was an entertaining premise that worked surprisingly well.

But yeah, the night was fun, people got along with each other, and I think we all had a very good time. Yay. Now it's time for sleep--and the weekend is already over, which means I have to go to work tomorrow :( Oh, well, at least I haven't lost my job to my mafia addiction. That would be horribly ironic.

No comments: