Thursday, September 23, 2004

you seem so out of context

First off, let me say that I know that this will turn out exactly like my experience with the Loro staff: namely, that I will have already known Walter, and so will spend a lot of time building him up and talking about how awesome he is, and then all the people I told will be encouraged to discover him, and after they do that they will realize that he is much cooler than I am. And then I will be sad. But happy too, because I like Walter and he deserves to be recognized for his amazingness.

With that said, allow me to preface this some more by saying that the chances of Walter keeping this updated are slim, and I'm amazed that he said as much as he did in his first post. It was almost like a story. Amazing. But, please, go and worship at his altar: http://walterblog.blogspot.com. It is also linked from my links on the side, should you ever accidentally wind up here again instead of going directly to his site.

I heard that he likes blood sacrifices, if you feel so inclined.

No comments: