Thursday, December 22, 2005

too many people forget what christmas is all about--except linus

I'm tired and need to go to bed soon, since I have to leave for the airport by five a.m. at the latest. Claudia is being a complete winner and taking me to the airport, and Terry is being a complete winner by coming along for the ride. I don't know what's wrong with either of them, but I'm extremely happy that they're so insane. Today was just a normal day at the office--I had some meetings, did some work, and had lunch with Vidya and Claudia. Nothing is better than free lunch, except for when Claudia and I make tasty drinks afterward. I've gotten quite adept at using the espresso machine at work, and I make a mean mocha, while Claudia has discovered that the work refrigerator also stocks chai tea mix. So, we made drinks and hung out in the lobby after Vidya went back to her job, and generally had a good ol' time. I got back tonight and packed up for my trip home, then watched 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico' w/my roommates. I absolutely adore that movie, especially since Johnny Depp was given free rein to be completely and utterly insane.

There isn't time to think about the wonderfulness of Johnny Depp, though; nor is there time to ask you if you're a 'MexiCAN' or a 'MexiCAN'T'. It's only four days to Christmas, and I'm getting on a plane in six and a half hours!! Goodbye California, hello boondocks. It's going to rock :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how i was mentioned but our good time was not...why was i outshined by some coffee drinks?