Friday, March 17, 2006

hey tonto, jump on it!

I'm super tired; after going to bed late last night, I had to be in the office by seven a.m. today. I was there for eleven hours, but still felt like a slacker for leaving at 6:15. But, I had a really important preso (as corporate people, ugh, call presentations) that went well, and I got a lot done. I took a break to have dinner with Claudia; we were supposed to see 'The Libertine', but I didn't really have time for a movie outing, and neither did most of the other people who were going to go. Instead, Claude and I had sushi, and we got lucky enough to see Oniel, who stopped by the same restaurant to grab takeout. Yay.

Then, I came home and worked for another three hours while watching the second half of 'Fellowship of the Ring'. If Tammy shows up to my going-away party tomorrow, I would make her watch 'The Two Towers', since I know she secretly wants to, but I don't want to scare away my coworkers with evidence of my lameness.

Okay, no more from me tonight, I'm exhausted. Don't expect a post tomorrow, since my party should still be in full swing 24 hours from now, but maybe you'll be fortunate enough to hear from me this weekend.

No comments: