Tuesday, April 11, 2006

diet cokes and baby ruths

Well, I finished that stupid book tonight, but there's no point in rambling on about it--any comments left on the post would undoubtedly be about my aunt's birthday. So, happy birthday Aunt Becky! I'll even wish you a happy 29th birthday if that's what you really want :)

Other than that, nothing of much importance happened today. I have to make a trip to the immigration authorities bright and early tomorrow morning, so I think that I'll go to sleep early. It's funny--I was told that the lines are really long, but when I found out that one of my coworkers only spent an hour and a half in line there, I thought that it was short compared to the amount of time I waited at the California DMV for my driver's license. Anyway, since I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow, I think that it's time for bed. Wish me luck!

No comments: