Tuesday, April 04, 2006

new look, same great taste

Okay, I lied about going to bed--I decided to play around with my blog formatting instead. In honor of my move to a foreign country, this blog is now green--green for Ireland, green for my eyes, and green for the envy that I feel towards all of you with access to bona fide Mexican food. The content will continue to be a familiar mish-mash of overly-long posts full of the minutiae of my daily life, photos of absurd or evocative sights, and slightly whacked-out paragraphs hastily written after fourteen hours in the office. This template change, combined with the post and photos below, are all you're getting out of me tonight--it's definitely, definitely time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"American Starves to Death in Ireland -- tired of eating potato crisps." Now that is a headline sure to evoke the irish peasantry that died in the great famine or emigrated en masse to America.

Did the clerk in the convenience store look at all familiar? Seems to me that many clerks in Dublin are of Indian extraction.