Wednesday, April 26, 2006

simultaneous release

After the second night in a row where I've been in the office until half past twelve, I think it's time for me to go home and go to bed. I was three minutes late to my nine a.m. meeting this morning--and tomorrow, I need to be here by 7:30 at the latest to run through our presentation one more time before giving it from 9-11. But, we had a regular ol' party at work tonight; I'm working with two other people on this project, and the three of us hung out in a conference room until 11:30, eating takeout Indian food and playing with Powerpoint and Excel. Fun, eh?!

But, in less than twelve hours, this will all be over, and I can take Thursday and Friday relatively easy. I have yet to make plans for the weekend because I'm waiting to see how I feel about going out of town this weekend; it's a three-day weekend in Dublin, so I should take advantage, but I don't think I will have time or energy for anything more than a daytrip. Who knows, though? Sometimes I surprise myself.

Okay, I'm getting delirious...it's time to walk back to my apartment and crawl into bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Zen Wizard said...

You are very dedicated.

You need to take the day trip for some "swampler time."