Thursday, April 27, 2006

when soul meets body

Yay, the presentation is over, and it went well. I'm exhausted, though--I was back in the office at 7:30am to prep for the presentation, then gave the presentation from 9-11, then went out for lunch with Darragh and Kerry in celebration/a desperate desire to see sunshine, then worked the rest of the afternoon. I managed to leave the office by 6:30, though, which is miraculous. I ran over to St. Stephens Green shopping centre and returned the wireless router that I had purchased incorrectly, the walked down Grafton St. and ate dinner at a tasty place that I've been to a couple of times before. Now, I'm wrapping up some work, and I think I'll actually be in bed by 10:30--

Actually, I lied. I started chatting with Matt, who's still at the office, and I think we're going to go out for a drink. But, relaxation is about as important as sleep right now, so I can't say that this is a completely stupid decision. Regardless, it's already been made, so I should go find him. Goodnight, everyone!

2 comments:

~Wamp said...

Hey, let me know if I should be buying lottery tickets.

Anonymous said...

Bank holiday weekend means of course, Carry On films on UKTV Gold (this works like clockwork). Have you ever seen a Carry On film? Loads of camp, 60s and 70s politically incorrect humour; derived from some great BBC radio comedy tradition.

If you have time, check out 'Doctor Who' on BBC1 on Saturday around 7 PM; it is not near the same as what is aired on IPTV ... uh, if you have ever seen *that* ... (and BBC1 won't require Sky/Freeview/Telewest like UKTV Gold does).

~Lea