Friday, May 12, 2006

this is awful!!

I'm watching some ridiculously terrible movie about two teenagers trying to get enough money to get season tickets for some soccer team. What they're saying is mostly incomprehensible, but the things that are comprehensible are just awful. Every person is terrible, the story as a whole is terrible, and I'm not happy that I'm watching it, but I can't stop.

Anyway, today was boring; I lost the ability to concentrate at around 3:30, but stayed at work until almost seven. Now, I'm going to go to bed, because I've been beyond tired all week--I'm not sure why, but I've been completely exhausted for days. This weekend probably won't help matters--I'm going to Belfast and Giants Causeway, as I believe I mentioned before. Wish me luck with that--I don't really feel like hanging out with people, nor do I feel like drinking, but since I'm going with someone I will have to hang out with people, and my friends has already told me that she wants to go out drinking tomorrow night. So hopefully my mood will change between now and tomorrow.

Okay, don't expect a post tomorrow, but I'll write on Sunday when I get back from Belfast. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: