Thursday, October 26, 2006

baker street

Some of my expat friends came over tonight, and it turned out that the soup that I made last night was scrumptious despite my many and varied mistakes making it. I also made chocolate chip chewies, so that would have redeemed the soup regardless. Lauren, Arod, Jenni and I talked for a couple of hours, then watched the latest episode of 'Lost'. It was better than the previous three, but not fantastic--but of course I'll keep watching, because I can't give up addictions easily.

Speaking of addictions, I'm addicted to hitting the snooze button in the morning, but tomorrow I can't--I have a seven a.m. conference call, which is rather unfortunate. Then, I have to stay in the office all day, and then go to my fiction-writing class. So, I'm going to cut this short. Goodnight!

No comments: