Friday, February 16, 2007

she took the midnight train going anywhere

Surprise! I'm at the San Francisco airport (which I suppose means I'm in the city of sin, although airports are more like cities of idiocy), getting ready to board a plane to Chicago, where I will hopefully not get stranded before going to Des Moines. I decided to go home for the weekend on a whim, so I'm taking Friday off to get a four-day Presidents' Day Weekend. Isn't that exciting? So, I got to the airport with some time to spare, and I started working with my snazzy special wireless-internet-anywhere card, which was both great and awful. Great because I love technology; awful because the wireless-internet-anywhere card means that I can work all the time. Anyway, it's time for me to go, so I should sign off. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh. i need to catch up to 'slogging'