Tuesday, March 20, 2007

those who find they're touched by madness, sit down next to me

I don't really know what to blog about tonight; typically I would blog about how much I've worked today, but today really took the cake in terms of my frustration levels. I reached the point today where I was getting close to the level of annoyance I felt last year when I found out that I would not be going to Dublin for an additional two months and so would potentially be homeless. For those of you who remember how livid I was then, this should give some indication. Gyre (my officemate) knew I was angry about something when he walked into our office and I had my feet propped up on my desk and was eating a bag of potato chips while staring out the window.

Terry was annoyed about some unrelated stuff as well and had already asked if I wanted to have dinner, so I peaced out of work around 6:30 and we went to a Mexican place down the street from work, where we proceeded to vent to each other a bit, and I ended up feeling marginally better. There isn't really much else to say about this, and I don't want to anyway because it's rather imprudent to blog about work or interpersonal relationships on one's blog (although I do love being imprudent, but not about this kind of stuff). Hopefully things will be better tomorrow. Right now, though, even though it's only 9:40pm, I'm going to go to bed; I can't bear the idea of working right now, so I might as well go to sleep and go in early tomorrow instead. Goodnight!

No comments: