Wednesday, April 18, 2007

feed a fever

I felt much better when I woke up today, despite a lingering headache
and a slight touch of nausea, so I apparently didn't have meningitis
:( We had a v. productive day at our summit, full of much fun and
contentious arguing, which is my favorite thing to do. After work, I
had indian food at the place I always ordered takeout from; Lauren,
Jenni, and I reminisced about hyderabad, which tolu, bethany, and sean
seemed willing to listen to, and we ate copious amounts of food. It's
nice to be living the expat lifestyle again, if only for a few days. I
also saw the strangest toilet seat ever, which I will have to post a
picture of someday...words do not do it justice.

After dinner, we successfully found temple bar, where I had a baileys
and a baby guinness, which was just enough to make me feel warm
without making me feel fuzzy. Then we came back to the hotel, and now
it is time for bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

swampswamp -- when is jou coming back?

Anonymous said...

Should you manage to slip off for a day to County Antrim have your photo taken in the giant's boot at the causeway. Otherwise, drink a Guiness for me. Swampuncle.