Thursday, April 26, 2007

find a brand new way of seeing - your eyes forever glued to mine

I spent all day today at a management offsite at the Sheraton, which reminded me of the two days that I spent there last year when I was homeless. It was quite refreshing then to spend two days sleeping in a real bed and watching the Olympics...but this experience wasn't quite like that. Instead, we spent the whole day talking about the business, and then went back to campus for an evening activity. The evening activity was great--we made sushi, which was both fun and delicious. Now, though, I'm exhausted. Spending all day thinking and interacting is always tiring, and it didn't help that I haven't been sleeping well. But, this weekend should be good; I really have no plans, which is exactly what I need.

Okay, my laptop battery is about to die, and I want to go to bed. I'll blog more this weekend!

No comments: