Wednesday, April 11, 2007

so let me slip against the current

I signed onto my gmail chat briefly tonight, and Oniel greeted me w/considerable relief that I'm still alive and have not been sacrificed in some strange cult-like ritual at my company. I have been rather unfortunately incommunicado--tonight was the first time I had signed on in several days, mostly because I'm always in meetings and so can't chat even if people do IM me. Tomorrow, I have meetings solid through the whole day, and then I have to come home, pack, clean up the apartment a bit, and leave for Dublin Friday morning. Crazy!

I wish that I had anything else to talk about, but I don't, so I suppose I should take this opportunity to go to bed. I hope my aunt had an appropriately scandalous birthday!

1 comment:

~Wamp said...

I hope your day didn't completely blow, because mine rocked, and you know what that generally means. I'll not gonna get much sleep before tomorrow, so I'll try to be grumpy and suck at life so you will be happy and productive. I'm considerate like that.