Thursday, June 28, 2007

mr. death's neighborhood

It's two a.m. and I've been working for the past 3.5 hours. I defiantly took a break from work from 7ish to 10:30ish, because Claude came over so that we could have dinner and a movie. We went to Mike's and shared a delicious tortellini w/pesto and tiger prawns, followed by their delicious bread pudding. Then, we came back here and watched 'Thank You For Smoking'; she hadn't seen it before, and we both enjoyed it (although now I kind of want a cigarette; too bad they smell so terrible).

I'm glad I took time out to see Claudius, since I've been missing my friends due to my insane work schedule recently. Tomorrow and Friday will be rough, and I have to go into the office for several hours on Saturday, but I'm trying to make some plans for Sunday, and I'm also trying to keep my Fourth of July relatively independent (ha!). Now, though, I should really go to sleep, since I have to be back in the office in less than six hours. Goodnight!

No comments: