Monday, July 23, 2007

say a prayer but let the good times roll

It has been a day full of driving. I woke up this morning and went up to Millbrae to have dim sum with Heather and Salim - we ate soooo much, and so when I came home, I promptly fell into a shrimp coma and took a nap for about forty-five minutes. Then, I talked to my parents for awhile, and then Vidya lured me up to the evil city with promises of dinner. I hadn't seen her in awhile, wanted to procrastinate on the work I should have done this weekend, and preferred to be in my air conditioned car over my stuffy apartment, so I drove up. I definitely don't regret that I went, but it took much longer than anticipated - I got up there around 7pm, but it was almost 10pm by the time we ate, because we had to wait for Claude to get done w/a movie, then decide where to go, then stand in line at that place for >30mins, then wait for our pizza for another 45-60mins. The pizza was definitely good, and it was nice to catch up w/Adit, but I didn't really talk to Vidya so much, and I had intended to be home by 10 at the very latest. Now it's midnight and I need to go in early to make up for the stuff that I absolutely should have done this weekend.

Anyway, I could say many other things tonight, but I think I shall go to bed!

No comments: