Tuesday, August 28, 2007

if i don't make it, know that i loved you all along

I'm sure that I've used the lyric in this title at least once, and possibly more, but I like it anyway. Today was interesting - I had meetings straight from 9-5:30, then came home, talked to my parents, and switched into sweatpants before going back to the office to get some more stuff done. I figured I would be more productive at the office, since my apartment was too hot - and I ended up staying there until around midnight. Part of it was spent making crafts w/Laura; the part from 9-12 involved a lot of productivity in the form of emails and spreadsheets.

Tomorrow I have to go to San Mateo for a management offsite, which is unfortunate, so I should go to bed. However, I must say that it was worth staying up to watch Craig tonight - in his monologue, he went off about how he's sick of the obesity epidemic being shown on news stations as 'the battle of the bulge', because it's so disrespectful to the allied soldiers who gave their lives in this epic battle during world war 2. It was pretty great; I also liked when he called Nicole Richie a 'fat bitch' for getting pregnant. Considering that she's about the size of a hamster, that's pretty great.

Now, though, I need to go to bed! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time i'm on the treadmill, i'll remember to strap on my bayonet and helmet and pretend like i'm running away from the tanks. that hour is just going to fly by - whoohoo!
- tammzh