Wednesday, May 21, 2008

European Photo Contest - Round 1 - Group 7



















Walter with a clashing ensemble brought on by my coral bag and his yellow jacket and puke-colored juice (Utrecht, Netherlands)















Bath's Assembly Rooms - key to many Regency romances (Bath, England)




















Memorial to Archimedes' screw, the suggestive shape/movement of which gave me an idea for a romance series about a group of immortal ancient mathematicians and the people who love them (s'Hertogenbosch, Netherlands)















Hamish the Highland Cow - saved from destruction for mad cow disease, and now forced to live apart from all other cattle as a tourist attraction and required stop for all bus tours (Scotland)

7 comments:

~Wamp said...

I hate having to choose between Walter and Hamish, but I expect to see Walter go to the end of this contest, so I'm going to give Hamish a sympathy vote now.

Anonymous said...

Do not falter, vote for Walter - sorry Hamish.

Anonymous said...

aww, hamish for sure. that bag makes walter look like a gay arctic explorer.

- tz

Ellen said...

I cannot falter, I vote for Walter

Anonymous said...

Bath Assembly Rooms. Sorry Walter, Alan and Ellen--I don't want to be the tie breaker! -jaw

f...... said...

Bath Assembly Rooms =)

walter said...

Hamish, clearly. He's truly a magnificent beast.