Monday, July 07, 2008

i've created my own prison

This has been a truly excellent weekend. The fun continued today,
although given the extreme lack of sleep I've had in the past seven
days, and the three straight nights of drinking, I was in kind of a
bitchy/antisocial mood at breakfast this morning. Coffee and an
excellent buffet helped me to recover befor taking Zach and Maggie to
the airport, which was an excellent way to catch up with them one last
time before they go back to the east coast.

After that, I went back to Huntington Beach and had lunch with Chris,
Connie, Ritu, Steph, Emily, John, Jess, Chris's brother, and another
guy...but since it was less than two hours after breakfast, I didn't
eat much. Then I took Ritu and Steph to the airport, which was another
excellent conversation...I'm going to miss both of the even more now
that I've seen them again.

I was supposed to drive back to SF today, but I was tired of driving,
and when the more appealing option of staying in Pasadena presented
itself, I took the offer. So after the airport, I drove to Pasadena
and arrived at John's parents' house, where Emily and I are both
spending the night. We spent much of the afternoon playing Rock Band,
which I am going to have to get...it's awesome! Then we went out for
sushi and frozen yogurt, came home, and listened to the rap song 'Wamp
Wamp (What it Do)' waaaay too many times. When I'm blogging from a
real computer again, I will share some entertaining quotes from Urban
Dictionary, but you're going to have to wait a couple of days.

Now I must go to bed...I want to be in SF by five tomorrow, so I can't
dilly-dally tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: