Friday, July 25, 2008

swamptruffle

This post is titled in honor of Vidius Chandicus!

Right now I'm watching '10 Things I Hate About You' with Chandlord and Geetika in Chandlord's (mine in four days!) apartment. This comes after a v. exciting day; I saw my gynecologist (hot), then had lunch with Anthony (John's friend, also hot, and by hot I mean entertaining), and then came to Chandlord's for drinks. We didn't actually have dinner; instead, we went to a wine bar, where I had several glasses of wine. Then, Vidya, Geetika, and a couple of Geetika's frosh went to a bar near Chandlord's apartment, where I had a mojito, a tequila shot, and a blueberry martini. This has of course made me v. drunk, which makes it close to bedtime for me! So you get an abnormally short post, I get a hangover, and everyone is satisfied. Goodnight!

No comments: