Wednesday, October 29, 2008

new self-imposed goal: comment response

This is a rare mid-day post; you'll still get one later, but if I were leisurely unemployed, perhaps I would blog more in the middle of the day. Then again, I didn't blog in the middle of the day while I was in Iowa -- but I usually wasn't awake in the middle of the day, so that may have been part of it.

Anyway, I'm setting a new goal to respond to comments on the blog. I've been woefully disinclined to respond to comments, probably because they get sent to me via email, and I usually read my email on my crackberry, which means I don't think about going back to respond to comments even when they're awesome and make me laugh.

However, if I start writing regularly in the romance blog (big if), I will need to reply to comments so that I can 'build a community'. I might as well practice here!

Okay, my car's done at the dealership, so no more procrastinating by setting grandiose goals. I'll write later!

No comments: