Thursday, November 06, 2008

love is all of heaven away

I'm too tired to even make this a four-minute post; I think I'm getting sick, based on my sore throat and my swollen lymph nodes, but I have to go to work tomorrow anyway, so I'm going to go to bed right now.

However, v. briefly, today was excellent. I had lunch with Adit and Katrina at my place of employment, which was quite fun even when Adit called into question my entire decision-making framework. The amazing chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream made up for it. After work, I went straight to Palo Alto and got a haircut; the stylist was v. friendly (grew up in Wisconsin, so we discussed moving here from the midwest), and even though I spent more on my haircut than any good midwestern would, I absolutely love it. It's still long, but she added more layers, so it looks sleeker and more stylish. She told me that I could model my hair, which she probably tells everybody, but after getting it professionally blow-dried and styled, I can almost believe it. Too bad I'll never style it again; it doesn't look nearly so good half-wet.

Okay, that's all -- goodnight!

No comments: