Saturday, February 14, 2009

so long to devotion

I totally failed on the short story front. I read the third short story that I was supposed to read for the class, had no idea what to write in response, and ended up falling asleep on my couch. So now it's midnight, and I decided that while I am going to go to class tomorrow because I get a lot out of the sessions, I'm just not going to do the assignment. I would rather continue to sleep tonight so that I can get other stuff done tomorrow, and the likelihood that I can come up with something good after midnight tonight, edit it, print it, and be able to stay awake on the drive back to the city after class tomorrow is pretty low. At least one person in every class so far has failed to produce anything, so at least I'm not alone even if I feel like a loser.

Oh well, the weekend awaits, and since I have Monday off as well, I'm prioritizing writing over all social activities with the intention of getting an epic amount of Ferguson and Madeleine's story on paper. Now, though, it's bedtime! And I'm still dreaming of Hawaii...

No comments: