Monday, March 16, 2009

i've created my own prison

I thought that I was getting better, but with the onset of evening and the subsidence of my Tylenol Cold medication, my sinuses are starting to clog up again. Or, I'm massively allergic to something in my apartment -- but I'm banking on this being a cold, because if this is an allergy, I'm totally screwed.

Today was an overall decent day at work, even if I have 150+ unread emails still in my inbox. I had meetings most of the day, then had a nice, long conversation with Joy (we are, quite amusingly, basically the same person), so I didn't leave the office until after seven. But, I'm so so happy that daylight saving time is here -- when I left the office, it was still light! Miracle! With the advent of longer afternoons, things can only get better -- and I'm recommitting to my writing, effective as soon as I get caught up with my work emails. That means that I'm getting back to Madeleine and Ferguson asap, hopefully sometime this week, but absolutely no later than the weekend.

Okay, my head hurts and I don't want to focus on the laptop anymore. Goodnight!

No comments: