Tuesday, March 03, 2009

we all just wanna be big rock stars

This is a four-minute post. I am failing at balance! I worked almost all evening (although part of it was at Borrone w/Terry, so of course we talked too), and I'm finally going to bed -- but I have to be in the office at seven, and I have to look halfway presentable since I have hostess duties with the head of India operations all of tomorrow morning. That's hostess in the "make sure he gets to where he needs to be" sense, not in the "provide fresh mints and warm towels" sense -- which in itself is a reference to flight attendants, and not to anything dirtier or more nefarious. It's clear I need to go to bed if I'm making a statement like that.

So yeah, nothing else to report; it continues to rain with reckless abandon here, which is putting a damper (heh) on my style. But I enjoy the sound when I'm lying in bed, so I think I'll go there now. Goodnight!

No comments: