Friday, April 24, 2009

money in the bank

You get very little content tonight -- while I had an excellent day, I'm suddenly dead tired, as evidenced by the fact that I fell asleep at my desk a few minutes ago. Work was fine, enlivened by a meeting with Joy and lunch with Mahin, and I left around 4:30 to carpool with Katrina. Katrina and I rendezvoused with Adit (some people call him "the cat"), and we 'worked' at a cafe for a couple of hours. Or rather, they worked, and I played with some ridiculous flash animation rather than working on rebuilding my romance website. I came home around eight p.m., started working on the site again, and am now going to bed. But the weekend promises to be fun, and hopefully I'll get a lot of writing done as well.

That's all for tonight -- goodnight!

1 comment:

Mahin said...

strike II! Maybe I should just schedule more lunches that we don't really have just so I can see my name mentioned ;).