Thursday, April 09, 2009

one two princes who adore you

You're getting an early post tonight; in the interest of getting to bed early enough that I don't feel like death tomorrow, I'm posting now, eating dinner, doing some email for work, posting on zee romance blog, and then going to sleep.

Today wasn't half bad, despite my exhaustion; while I had an 8am meeting, I did have three full hours that weren't booked (amazing), and Lisa and I used our regularly scheduled 1:1 to play with the SpinArt toy that someone gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. So in terms of days at work, today was a pretty good one. I'm ignoring the fact that I feel behind and focusing on the positives.

Tomorrow may be awesome or terrible; I have to work all day, and then I'm going to some country western theme bar in Fremont for Natasha's thirtieth birthday party. If I never blog again, I fell off the mechanical bull and hit my head so hard that I was rendered incapable of blogging. I will try to ensure that that doesn't happen.

I leave you with a photo that Tammy took of me in San Diego -- I suppose that I deserved to have her put the pirate hat on me in the gift shop, since I forced her to spend two hours at the Maritime Museum. Goodnight!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: