Wednesday, April 15, 2009

then i was young and unafraid

So you need to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY. It's a woman named Susan Boyle performing on "Britain's Got Talent," and it's awesome. I would watch "Britain's Got Talent" if it were showing in the US; while the video I linked to above is enough to bring tears to my eyes, I also loved the Stavros Flatly and Flawless dance performances linked to from the video.

That's really all the content you get tonight. I actually made it to my seven a.m. meeting, but barely, and I was rocking my glasses and a Stanford sweatshirt all day. I left a little before six p.m. and spent a couple of hours hanging out in downtown Palo Alto with Terry, which was nice, but now I need to buckle down tomorrow and get through my work work so that I can spend the weekend writing. Doesn't that sound like fun? But if Susan Boyle could get up in front of millions of people and sing her heart out, I can keep pushing forward on a dream of my own. Goodnight!

1 comment:

~Wamp said...

Was the song as awesome as when you first heard it in my Tahoe while driving through a combined total of 10 hours of fog?