Friday, May 08, 2009

by the way i tried to say i'd be there waiting for

Today had all of its own unique and ridiculous annoyances, starting with a seven a.m. meeting and going straight through until five p.m. It was bad enough that I ate lunch while VC'ing with my boss because I was scheduled straight through lunch and he was, ironically, the most informal meeting in that whole block.

But, I had a great post-work time; it was Terry's last day at work (sniff, sniff), and so a bunch of us went to Fiesta del Mar. The waiter laughed at us because it's the same place that Terry and I went to with Lauren (aka Subz) last night, but I adore that place, so it was fine going back. We spent a lot of time talking about babies, TWILIGHT, and marriage, likely to the chagrin of Terry's brother Tom, who was the only male in attendance. The conversation pretty much convinced me that I never want to get married, although the jury on babies is still out. Natasha was there, and since she doesn't read my blog, I may have creeped her out when I said that I would blog about her tonight -- little does she know that I blog about everything in excruciating detail, but she will find out if she ever finds this!

The fun continues tomorrow -- I'm going back down to the south bay to see a movie with Terry. That means I need to go to bed (yes, it's nine p.m. on a Friday, and yes, I'm old) so that I can get up early, accomplish a whole bunch of stuff, and write before I meet up with her. Fun times, right? Goodnight!

No comments: