Thursday, May 28, 2009

what i had to do, had to run from you

This isn't even a four-minute post. I just walked in the door after my trip to Ann Arbor about twenty minutes ago, and I'm desperately in need of sleep. Sadly, I have meetings tomorrow straight from 9am to 4:30pm, which is devastating. Then again, I suppose it's not devastating that I'm employed, but my job definitely has its drawbacks, and I'm living through one of them right now.

That's really all I have to share. My last day in Ann Arbor was nice enough, and I read a fabulous romance novel on the plane; it's been months since I've read a historical romance, but I read Elizabeth Boyle's HIS MISTRESS BY MORNING, and I adored it. Perhaps I'll review it on zee romance blog in a couple of days, but right now, I really absolutely must go to bed. Here's hoping I'll be more coherent tomorrow!

No comments: