Wednesday, June 10, 2009

but it doesn't mean that i'm serious

I'm so stupid -- I should have been in bed about four hours ago, but I keep looking at the clock on my laptop and forgetting that it's two hours behind. That means that instead of going to bed at 2am (the time listed on my laptop), I'm going to bed at 4am, likely around the time that my parents are waking up.

But, I accomplished a lot today; I made substantial progress on the final tweaks of my romance novel, and I worked from 9pm until 4am on the design and implementation of what I hope will be a new site/blog combo for my romance alter ego. And, I took some time out to hang out with the family and eat another fabulous midwestern meal (bratwurst and homemade mac and cheese) -- although I'm suddenly starving again, likely because dinner was nine hours ago and I shouldn't have stayed up.

That's all you're getting out of me tonight -- goodnight/good morning!

No comments: