Thursday, July 30, 2009

he said to only look up

Today was a total mixed bag. On the one hand, I was at work or dinner w/my boss for thirteen hours, and then came home and worked for two hours more. Also, Adit just informed me that I have to listen to "All the Way Up To Heaven" once a night while I live here, which is just a bit obnoxious. On the other hand, everything that I accomplished at work was good, I had a great time helping with production for a video I'm pulling together for the sales conference, and I had a quick impromptu lunch at my workplace with Adit, Priyanka, and John. So, things are going well -- if only I could get eight hours of sleep and awaken to find all my stuff magically unpacked. But, that won't happen, and so I should probably go to bed before I fall asleep on my laptop. Goodnight!

No comments: