Thursday, August 20, 2009

for this one night

Yeah, so as was clearly apparent from last night's post, I had a good time with my team yesterday. Too good, perhaps, and I paid for it this morning, but it was worth it nonetheless. I didn't drink at all tonight, though; since I'm running the show tomorrow, drinking tonight would have been a terrible idea.

Things are going well so far -- other than the email I just got throwing a major snag in tomorrow's timings, I think things seem to be on track. And, the content today was fun -- I do love these conferences, even if this one is slightly less magical for me because I saw the bits that go into the sausage, so to speak.

Okay, that's all you get tonight -- brevity is my friend right now. By this time tomorrow, it will all be over!

No comments: