Wednesday, August 05, 2009

i woke up laughing

Today was excellent, despite my lack of sleep - while I had some meetings early in the morning, I spent most of the day sitting around doing filming for a video for the conference that I'm planning. That lasted from 11am to 6pm, resulting in me having a bag of Cheetos (that had been a prop) and a can of Mountain Dew for lunch. Then, I sat around for a couple of hours talking to my friend Joy, which was v. entertaining. I stopped at Chipotle on the way home because I don't have any food in my new place, and I made it back here around 9:30pm. I had wanted to do some unpacking tonight, but my work deadlines are too crushing -- so instead, I've done work stuff for the past two hours. But, Adit got home around ten p.m. and we watched "Pineapple Express" with Seth Rogen and James Franco -- it was totally awesome, although far more violent than I expected.

This is a lame post, but I'll try reposting the post that didn't go through last night so that you have more to read. Goodnight!

No comments: