Sunday, August 09, 2009

i'm trippin' i'm caught up in the moment right

I can barely keep my eyes open, due to a variety of calamitous issues that are making my eyes heavy and my fingers unableto reconize and respond to typos. I would normally be quite careful about this, but i am going to type with my eyes closed in an effort to see how well I do when i'm both blind and impaired.

Today was the kind of day that people seem to have all the time in zee city, butthat I usually don't allow myself to have because I'm so caught up in all the drama of work, book, etc. I woek up at 10am and had a lovely morning with Adit and Ritu, sitting around the apartment adn doing virtually nothing. Ultimately I ended up at brunch wit Ritu and her friend Stephanie, at a dim sum restaurant in the Inner Sunset, and I have to admitt that it gives the Hong Kong Flower Alounge a run for its money. If nothing else, the server was dressed in a traditional outift, but hte outfit was slit to the thigh...

...actually I'm going to cut this off. Adit recommended that I end this by saying "I'm on a boat", and I think tha'ts baterre thant me continuing to try to type this. I'm going to bed -= goodnight firends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I better get a real mention this time around, buddy.