Thursday, August 13, 2009

para bailar la bamba

This is a four-minute post. I'm in serious crunch-mode for the sales conference -- my only break was the drive home, during which Adit and I rode home together because apparently our landlord broke into our apartment and changed the lock on us, so we had to rendezvous with Ritu to pick up the new keys that she made for us. Amazingly, she made us special keys -- mine has flowers on it, while Adit's has flames on it! Then, when we got home, we both worked from 8pm until now, taking a brief break at 11pm to eat frozen pizza. Ridiculous.

However, I think things are coming together, hopefully. It will be a lot of work the rest of the week and all next week, but things could be worse. Now, though, I really must go to bed -- I have to be back at work by 8am tomorrow morning, so going to bed is key. Goodnight!

No comments: