Monday, September 21, 2009

i saw the ending when i turned the page

This is a four-minute post. I find myself with surprisingly little to say tonight. Perhaps the extreme fire of my rage at work burned through my synapses, leaving me an empty, wordless shell. Not that anything particularly bad happened today -- it was just one of those final straw situations in which something that had been fucked up so many times was finally fucked up again in a way that just insulted every fiber of my being, and I had trouble controlling my reaction (to the point that Tracy came by my office and found me playing with two pairs of scissors like Sara Scissorhands). Other than that, though, I actually had a pretty good day. I left around seven, grabbed a danged quesadilla on main campus, came home, watched TV with Adit, and took some notes on some book brainstorming that I did in the car. Now, we're watching "Mad Men"; as soon as it's over, I must go to bed. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are jou drunk??

Alan said...

Good thing the topiary knew enough to lie low.

Anonymous said...

Pick out a couple of colors at hairtinsel.net. I'll order and have ready for next trip to IA. I'm going with something golden.