Wednesday, September 02, 2009

i was waiting on a different story

I really need to go to bed; when I got home tonight, I was so tired that I took a nap, but that's not going to help me get through all my meetings tomorrow. Despite my exhaustion, though, today was a good day; I had meetings straight through from 8am to 5pm, but skipped out at five to have margaritas and pie (sans pie, with lots of chips and enchiladas) with Tracy, Heather and Erin. It was all very delicious, and of course we had a good time dishing the dirt and discussing everything that is going on around the office. When we finished, I called Adit and we went home together, which was quite convenient given that I was out of gas anyway and not particularly in the mood to drive. Then, as you know, I took a nap, and then worked for the past two hours while Adit and I watched a couple of episodes of "Mad Men". I haven't really watched it before, but it's quite good; given that my day job is in advertising, and that I love seeing design and fashion and love and hate and history and all those things, it's no wonder that I like the show. But now I really must go to bed before I get sucked into the next episode -- goodnight!

No comments: