Thursday, September 03, 2009

well let me tell you how we do it in california

I slogged all day and I slogged all night, but it wasn't all bad. I was in a very punchy mood, which always leads to me saying exactly what I think and speaking my mind, which tends to amuse/dismay those around me. So, that made my meetings more fun than usual. Unfortunately, I was at the office until almost eight p.m.; but, in some ways it felt like the good ol' days, since I spent a bit of that time having dinner with some coworkers like we used to before people started working more normal hours in my department.

Anyway, I worked for about an hour when I got home, and now it's time for bed -- I really want to get up early and head south, since the Bay Bridge is closed this weekend and will likely destroy traffic. Goodnight!

No comments: