Sunday, November 15, 2009

lay all your love on me

I'm going to be immediately, so hopefully this won't even qualify as a four-minute post. Today was generally great, but I am so ill-prepared for tomorrow that it's not even funny. I don't regret it, though; last night was wonderful, I wasn't that hungover this morning (although I did sleep until ten a.m.), and then I spent the day foolishly squandering my wealth. And by that I mean I went shopping, and while I didn't squander my wealth, I did do some celebratory damage at Max Studio and picked up a few 'essentials' at Nordstrom and Sephora. Then I came home, talked to my parents, did three loads of laundry, and watched '60 Minutes' and 'The Next Iron Chef' with Adit while working on a recommendation for someone who is applying to business school. It was only when I looked at the rest of the to-do list that I hadn't bothered to look at earlier that I realized that I'm screwed; but, since Adit needs to get up at 6:30, and I have stuff that requires my presence in the office somewhat early anyway, I'm going to just go to bed, get up at 5:30, and hope that two hours in the office before the start of my nine a.m. meeting will save me. At least I will look stylish while I fail -- wish me luck!

No comments: