Monday, November 16, 2009

someone's gonna tell you lies, cut you down to size

This is a four-minute post. It's the end of day one of a three-day offsite that I planned for the big boss, and I'm v. tired; it's surprisingly exhausting to sit in a poorly-ventilated room with fourteen other people and talk strategy for eight hours. It's even more exhausting to think about doing it all again tomorrow and the next day. However, despite my desire to go to sleep and my inability to stop myself from eating snacks all afternoon, everything went really well today, so I'm pleased to see that my extreme procrastination and sloth and general bad behavior this weekend didn't adversely affect my preparation for the event.

After work today, I went to a party supply store to buy some ridiculous tings for the senior staff dinner on Wednesday, and then I had a burrito at Baja Fresh before driving back to the city of sin. I worked from 9ish until now, and luckily I'm done with everything that absolutely must get done tonight, so I get to go to bed at a reasonable hour. And that's all the content you're going to get from me tonight, so I hope you're satisfied. Goodnight!

No comments: