Friday, January 22, 2010

matchmaker matchmaker make me a match

This is a four-minute post. The productivity surge continues, in my effort to throw resources at my book problem so that I can beat it into submission. I made it into the office by eight and slogged v. well until five-thirty; at that point, Adit came to my office and we carpooled home in the rain, which took almost an hour and a half. During that time, Adit reorganized my phone, made fun of my music, and read me every definition from Urban Dictionary of the various reputed meanings of the words "Wamp" and "Wamp Wamp", which was v. helpful. We spent the evening engaging in family time by watching tennis, eating leftovers from the fridge, and watching a couple of episodes of "Project Runway".

However, in the midst of all that watching of television, I managed to write 1461 words, which is almost six pages. Yay for me, and more importantly yay for Madeleine and Ferguson -- they are six pages closer to their eternal happiness. I intend to continue this massive outburst of productivity this weekend; my switch to longhand is really working for me, perhaps because there is no clock on my notebook staring me in the face, nor does it have access to the internet. And really, that's my only plan for the weekend -- I can't wait!

My four minutes are up, and I have plenty of slogging to do tomorrow, so I should go to bed!

No comments: