Wednesday, February 17, 2010

come on baby light my fire

If you need proof of how tired I am...I'M GOING TO BED AT 10PM DURING THE OLYMPICS. That means a full media blackout tomorrow so that I don't find out the rest of tonight's results, and I want to work my little heart out tomorrow so that I can enjoy the men's figure skating finals tomorrow night without working during the programs. That will be difficult -- after meeting with the big boss for two full hours today (plus her two hour staff meeting), it's clear that I will likely be working all weekend in an attempt to get things ready for next week's conference.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep; I had that weird dizzy feeling all day from sheer exhaustion, and I had to stop in San Mateo for coffee on the way home because I was falling asleep while driving. So, getting eight hours of sleep tonight would do wonders for my ability to keep going for the next week. And then I can enjoy the Olympics tomorrow night without risking sleep -- and who would want to sleep through the amazing costumes we're sure to see during the men's long program?! Please continue to enjoy the Olympics -- goodnight!

No comments: