Thursday, March 11, 2010

take six, and take this, haters

I never post at work (for obvious reasons), but the consternation expressed by multiple people over the fact that I didn't post last night leaves me little choice. I actually did make every effort to post, even typing out a post on my cell phone - but then the cell phone died because it was out of battery, and the fact that I was typing on a cell phone in the first place should imply that I was away from home, and therefore away from my charger.

So anyway, I went to Cirque du Soleil last night (amazing!) and stayed over at Chris and Natasha's so that I could avoid the drive home, since the show was in San Jose and I had an early meeting today. I will write more about all of it tonight during my regularly scheduled post, but suffice it to say that I'm in a better mood than I was, and I didn't leave you all hanging purposefully!

I don't know how to sign off when I'm not posting at night, so I guess I shall wish you good afternoon!

No comments: