Saturday, May 15, 2010

caught in a bad romance

This is going to be brief because I really want to go to bed -- but suffice it to say that Adit's wedding is going v. v. well, and I somehow managed to keep my head about me and stay moderately sober tonight, which will make for a much easier morning. I intend to get blitzed tomorrow, of course, but I'm glad that tonight didn't get too out of hand.

Today was super fun; I made it into DC proper in time to have lunch with Ritu and Steph at the cafe in the Native American Museum (one of the only restaurants I've been to in DC before), and then Ritu and I picked up Vidya, went to Trader Joe's to buy wine (a much longer and more arduous endeavor than it sounds), came back, got ready, and then had delicious Indian food at the sangeet. At some point, we adjourned to the afterparty, where all my favorite people were hanging out, and we sang karaoke until the cops shut us down. And now, I'm off to bed -- tomorrow promises to be even more lovely, and I can't wait! Goodnight!

No comments: