Sunday, May 30, 2010

you're under the gun so you take it on the run

This is going to be incredibly brief because i'm falling asleep over my laptop (like the Baja Fresh I felt like falling asleep on earlier in the evening). Suffice it to say that I made it home from London (with a five-hour conversation during the second half of the flight with the woman next to me -- she was nice and quite friendly, although now that I'm falling asleep so badly, perhaps I should have spent more time sleeping on the flight).

It's good to be back home, although I will admit that it was quite disheartening to walk into the unpacking nightmare that is my apartment currently. I don't have a lot of time to set things to rights before I have to leave for Japan next weekend, but I'm going to make an effort. Now, though, I need to crawl into my bed and sleep for eight or ten hours -- hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

3 comments:

the aunt said...

I have a copy of the Iowa version of the NY Times with the bearded Ellen DeGeneres if intersted. Want me to keep or toss?

Anonymous said...

bring back "european photo contest"! or do a "japanese photo contest" edition. - tammy

Sara said...

@the aunt - please save it for me? I never saw a copy in print!

@tammy - Great idea - I'll do a Japanese photo contest after my trip next week (I didn't take enough photos in Europe this time :(