Saturday, June 12, 2010

harajuku girls

The title is somewhat of a misnomer, since I didn't make it to Harajuku today, but I'm running out of Japan-themed song titles, so you're going to have to bear with me. I started off the day with a delicious breakfast, and then caught a subway all the way to the other end of the line, where I saw Sensoji Temple. It was quite moving and interesting to see the crowds, and I have some lovely picturesget the efect to prove it. Then, I wandered around some more, went to the Tokyo Edo museum, came home, thought I would take a nap and failed, and then went out for dinner. I just got back -- it was perfect, but since I ordered a set menu, I got way too much food. It was all delicious, though, and it was a good way to say goodbye to Tokyo.

I'm sorry this is brief, and apologies if it is poorly written, but I can barely keep my eyes open and need to go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: